Over fifty streaming video platforms, social networks, and OTT services in the United States, Europe, India, Southeast Asia, and China depend on our technology. Our team wakes up excited to deliver world-class video encoding, transcoding, and optimization solutions and services every day.
We are looking for a high-performance sales professional who is a perennial learner excited to participate in the massive streaming video revolution. If you are not afraid to put in the effort, rewards will come as the team grows and advancement opportunities open up to expand your influence and leadership in the company.
Our market potential is exploding, and we are building something big. This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a winning perspective on life and is looking for their next big move.
As an Account Executive, you will be selling products developed by the strongest codec engineering team in the industry with experience amassed from Google, Apple, Nokia Research, Kingsoft, Arcsoft, Intervideo, WebEx, Zoom, Beamr, and more. Your tasks and activities will include but not be limited by the following:
- Identify, negotiate, and close new enterprise deals (>$100k ACV).
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers, actively seeking upsell, add-on, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Stay current and knowledgeable in key trends and technology directions for the video ecosystem.
- Drive a value-based sales process by tailoring the approach and solution to the customer’s business needs by maintaining a technical understanding of streaming video and common video encoding operating environments.
- Work with Solution Engineers to resolve your prospect’s technical challenges during the evaluation cycle and facilitate solution discovery.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities via prospecting, networking, events, and LinkedIn prospecting, acting as a proactive evangelist to expand the company’s reputation by proactively developing and managing technical and business relationships in key prospective accounts.
- Work with executive management to refine and evolve the sales process to design a repeatable sales motion for new and upsell business.
What you will bring to the role.
- You know how to sell and you speak the language of business.
- You are not an engineer, but you should be conversant about the video ecosystem.
- You will have proven experience closing enterprise SaaS or software deals that are structured as recurring business models.
- At least five years of quota-producing experience in the video industry.
- You recognize that success in the modern B2B sales process is not only about your Rolodex, it’s about telling the problem/solution story. And you are a great storyteller.
- A strong desire to learn complex video systems and products, and you are not afraid to jump into initial technical details.
- You are a self-starter with a proven track record of creatively solving sales challenges and exceeding sales targets.
- You understand video solutions and video encoding technology products so that you can communicate effectively with technical customers. You often hear from your prospects, “It’s so refreshing to talk with a business person who understands what they are selling!”
- You travel because you know that business moves faster in person.
Working with us, we will provide the following.
- A front-row seat to the entrepreneurial journey.
- Learning and growth opportunities in both business skills and leadership skills,
- An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and motivated team where everyone shares the same goals and functions like a family.
- Competitive compensation.
- Incentive stock options based on performance.
- Full medical / vision / dental benefits (Gold Level PPO + HSA – 100% company paid).
- 401K + company match.
- A supportive, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to consider Visionular and this exciting opportunity. We can’t wait to hear from you. Send your resume and a brief letter of introduction with some details on the video products you have brought to market to firstname.lastname@example.org.